Friday, July 11, 2008

Sketches on the train and when waiting for a train in July VI







SOME RAMBLINGS
I wouldn't mind sketching the human face all day.
Now, I ain't kidding, this is true.

If I could get people who'd be willing to pose for a good rate and at least they'll get a copy of what I have done, whether they like it or not-I will be fulfilled. This is the way I am.

I see people everyday, every single day!!! And my heart goes out to this one- it could be her hair!

That one- It could be the wrinkles

The other- It could be the well sculpted face the produces forms, shapes and angles.

I HAVE NO RESERVES- I see someone that looks good, I say to them, "YOU REALLY LOOK GOOD!" Sometimes they smile with shock, sometimes they ignore with apprehension.....

When I sketch people in the train and we get talking I share my passion with them and they are amazed atimes......I tell then this is the passion of my life!

I'll sketch for a penny......It matters less.

This is what makes life interesting. If we all did what we loved to do and did it with all our hearts.

In one of these sketches here. I was sketching this Old woman in a hat, she was reading a newspaper, I had no idea she knew I was sketching her. After a while she looked at me and said in an English Old woman's voice,"It is a good thing you are drawing me, people seldom do that nowadays," She smiled and that was it!

5 comments:

L@nda said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
L@nda said...

awesome sketches sir.

adebanji said...

Thanks sir!

Anonymous said...

That was delightful to read. Great sketches, as always.

adebanji said...

I am happy you enjoyed it! Once in awhile I would be sharing some experiences I encounter on the train /tube. Sometimes I would rather talk less and just let the sketching speak......