Friday, July 12, 2013

Original Mounted Sketches Available!

I have had many people show a lot of interest in acquiring some of my original sketches from my daily sketchbook. This is a great opportunity to get them at studio clearance prices.....I'm making lots of space in my studio at the moment, the process contniues. I have 4 in this Collection and if anyone is interested they are £150 each all unframed.

Sketch, sketch, sketch!!!


Just send me an email if you are interested and we'll discuss the postage terms.

Each individual face sketched is 6" x 4" (Inches)- just like a postcard picture.

THE SKETCHES

Sketches on Public Transport I, Conte and Coloured Pencil from Sketchbook mounted on watercolour paper.

Sketches on Public Transport II, Ball Point pen and Tom Bow N75 Dual wash Felt  wash pen from Sketch book  and mounted individually SOLD

Sketches on Public Transport III, Graphite from the Sketchbook all individually Mounted,  
Sketches on Public Transport IV, Ball point pen with TOMBOW N75 wash Pen  from sketchbook all mounted on Foamcore.
SPECIAL QUOTE
"Sketch everyday, it's a medicine-It cures the deadness of being able to draw freely!"-Adebanji Alade

3 comments:

Vinayak Deshmukh said...

Wow! Lovely sketches as always. Great inspiration. Thanks!

adebanji said...

Thanks Vinayak!!!

stephen molyneaux said...

Its crazy the amount of travel sketches you do. Always an inspiration to see a work ethic such as yourself. Keep up the great work!. Hope to bump into you at some point on the tube! :)