Friday, March 10, 2017

Updates from my Art World VI (September 2016)

1. Sketches on Public Transport.


Another page from my sketchbook where I use Lyra coloured pencil

I have used Lyra Coloured pencil for these sketches in my sketchbook


2. ROI Exhibition at M1 Gallery, Greenwich.

Summerlight Greenwich, 12" x 16", Oil on Canvas, 2016

Snow at Greenwich, 18" x 9", Oil on Canvas, 2016

Greenwich Creekside, 12" x 9", Oil on Board, 2016

My work on Greenwich Creekside sells on the night of the opening at M1 Gallery.


3. Motivational Session at Schools

Got an award for the Highest Student Rated Presenter!!

Some of the illustration I produce continuously on the White Board with markers, helping the students to become engaged, thrilled and motivated!


4. Workshop and Demo at Dorking Group of Artists

Quick Demo of a Beach Scene at the Dorking Group of Artists. They went on to produce some of the most stunning works that I have seen executed by any at group.

5. Sketching with Urban Sketchers Vienna

Sketching with my new friends who run an urban sketching group at Vienna.


No comments: