Monday, July 20, 2009

Kezia in sleep mode IV, A3 sketch book, Graphite, 2009

I wasn't too happy today as I couldn't go out....circumstances beyond my control! But anyway, at home lies the beauty too and that's given me room to look inwards once again! I was still wondering how to get my day going when Kezia fell into sleep mode and voila! I quickly grabbed my sketchbook to capture another precious moment of the little princess!



This was done rather quickly, as she does stay still for long, with graphite 3B pencil in my A3 sketchbook.

Not to forget this British Airways thing is becoming a MOUNTAIN, I guess-I'm still in 6th position and there's only 6 days to go! Please if you haven't voted please click HERE and SPREAD THE WORD TO ALL YOUR E-MAIL RECIPIENTS-IT WILL GO A LONG LONG WAY! Remember you need no donations for this campaign, just an e-mail and 2 minutes of your time and a few clicks! THANKS

8 comments:

Isabel said...

beautiful daughter Abendaji and I'll be voting hope you get to go and sketch N.Y.

Isabel said...

beautiful daughter Abendaji and I'll be voting hope you get to go and sketch N.Y.

adebanji said...

Thanks Isabel!

Unknown said...

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.... she could sell any kind of infant product if she was their model.

adebanji said...

Thanks Sheila!

Unknown said...

Great work

palomi said...

precioso, me encanta tu trabajo, congratulations

palomi said...

congratulations