1. Sketches on Public Transport
2. Plein Air Sloane Square completed
3. Sketches to colour
|This is where I take a sketch and work on the coloured version with no colour reference, all from imagination.|
4. The One Show- finally airs the short film on Arthur Mole, a collaboration I did with photographer, Karl Taylor. We used 600 students of St Benedict's Catholic College
|Working with the students|
|All the students form the face of Arthur Mole|
5. Another Rain painting in Progress, this time it is of Sloane Square.
6. Went for a lovely networking meeting with some of the best emerging talent on the BBC. I was invited by Idris Elba, here's a selfie I got to snap with him.
7. I went to Fort Pitt Grammar School to deliver an Inspirational Talk before their exams and on my way in I saw this poster which I though was quite profound.
8. Demonstration at Sofap before the workshop.
|The Abstract design, the painting and the picture reference.|
9. I got some of my sketches included in Kevin Scully's "Drawing and Painting on Location A guide to en plein air published by The Crowood Press.