Friday, March 10, 2017

Updates from my Art World VIII (November 2016)



 1.Sketching on Public Transport










2. 4 works exhibited at The Royal Institute of Oil Painters Exhibition


Summer Shadows, South Bank, 16" x 12", Oil on Board



Summer Shadows, Duke of York Square, 16" x 12", Oil on Board


SOFAP painting day out, 8" x 10", Oil on Board


ROI painting day out, 8" x 10", Oil on Board

3. I taught the at The Open Studio at Heatherleys


Diana was the model and she wore a very traditional wear from her country

4 Trip to Geneva


Managed just one sketch at Vienna this time.


One of the great feedback I got from The Students at The International School Vienana.


5. Interviewing, sketching and painting Sam Fox on The One Show- BBC One



This is video clip of the short film where I painted an interviewed Sam Fox at My Studio for The One Show- BBC One.




This is the Poster/TX Card released by ICON FILMS Bristol

No comments: