Thursday, April 09, 2009

The Emmanuel Adebayo Scissors Kick



As some of you might know I am a football fan and I started art and everything about drawing years back when I was 6 or so. I started by drawing my favourite football players. This love has never left me and that's why you can see me here pausing the video at each step of a brilliant scissors kick that Emmanuel Adebayo executed in Arsenal's game against Villareal in the Champions League on Tuesday night.

For me, when players do things like this it just makes the art of beautiful football all the more beautiful.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is GORGEOUS! Both my kids play soccer and love it. I definitely must show this awesome art to them.

adebanji said...

Thanks Sheila! Hope you enjoyed your trip!

Let me know what your kids think about it!