Saturday, May 10, 2014

Heatherley's School of Fine Art (8) Chelsea Marathon, 10" x 8", Graphite on paper

This is number 8, of my current series of drawings and paintings of Chelsea, they are all 10" x 8" in size.

I chose this because this was school that changed my perception of art! Great Tutors and a fantastic environment to study with amazing students all willing to reach their aspirations!

Heatherley's School of Fine Art (8) Chelsea Marathon, 10" x 8", Graphite on paper
 To purchase this drawing, please click HERE

I sketched this from the corner of Burnaby Street and the light kept changing on a windy Saturday morning.

Just when I had finished the drawing


I  have always loved architecture and this was another opportunity to enjoy the effect of light and shade on Architecture. I love what light does on buildings at different times of the day!

SPECIAL QUOTE
" I don't get bogged down with perspective, I never have, if there's something that makes me enjoy drawing outdoors, it's just the scratching of the graphite on paper and the mark making!"- Adebanji Alade

2 comments:

Serena Lewis said...

I love coming to your blog to view your wonderful work and read about your process, Adebanji. It's SO inspiring!

adebanji said...

Thanks Serena!!!