Thursday, December 04, 2008

Sketches on the train and tube in December II



More people! There is a guy in one of these sketches that I must have sketched a while back before, if I can find the old one I'll do a post of both of them together to see the difference.






Anyway I have come to the end of this sketchbook, I have disciplined myself to use graphite as promised even though it developed all sorts of difficulties along the way and as you can see the third sketch has a blank page.





I am moving back to my ever beloved black Biro and tombow markers, happy viewing.

2 comments:

Cathy Gatland said...

I've so enjoyed all your graphite sketches - and look forward to the next sketchbook. I think I must try some of this disciplined stuff(my drawings are all over the place with media, subjects and which book they're in!)

adebanji said...

Thanks Cathy I'm happy you've enjoyed the graphite sketches.

Go for it! It's great!